The Future of Marketing in Real Estate
This event is for Real Estate Agents who are serious about their Careers
What we are going to show you
We are going to show you The Future of Marketing and how you will be reaching your Customers tomorrow.
A little about the Speakers
- After a successful corporate career in insurance, reinsurance and information technology, André moved into the professional speaking arena teaching and speaking about business and sharing some of the world’s biggest organizations trade secrets.
- He was the winner of the 2015 Western Cape Toastmasters Most Humorous Speaker as well as a finalist at the 10 country Southern African SADEC Nationals.
- He has become a sought after speaker about the global economy and how this affects Africa and specifically South Africa as well as the future of marketing, disruptive technologies and how businesses can reposition themselves to take the most benefit from the change.
- He is a married family man, with a love for his friends and animals.
- He is a keen genealogist, with three books on the subject, reader, educator, traveler and humanitarian.
- He is currently the CEO of The Power Partner Group and a full time professional public speaker and presents at more than 100 conferences per year.
- Chantelle is a serial entrepreneur and sales expert.
- Having 20 years’ experience in sales across industries such as insurance, banking, investments, debt collections, property, retail and recruitment, Chantelle is able to use real-life experience to build solutions that change the lives of her counterparts that share a passion for customer relationships and being the best of the best in the industry.
- Chantelle’s success in the sales arena is put down to being passionate about helping others find solutions to pain points and the joy she gets from relationships with business colleagues.
- Practice, Repetition and Integrity and doing what you say are some of Chantelles key attributes.
- Chantelle has been building successful businesses for 8 years now and continues creating powerful solutions that make the lives of her customers easier to achieve great things.
Date: 26 October 2016
Venue: Durban - Nedbank Kingsmead, 90 Bram Fischer Road, Durban,
Book your complimentary Ticket to secure your seat
- Hits: 1697